I should have guessed that you and your people would sooner or later come up with "National Man Day," as I learned about on NPR this morning.
National Man Day? I'm all for it. Heck, I'll do my bit by scratching myself in my strategic parts. Watch Rocky? Shit, let's really be manly men and kick it with the French Connection. I'm good.
But, Steve Inskeep, my NPR host, whose voice wakens me each day, you are the inspiration for my morning's ambitions, so why did you have to add that "tragically" National Man Day lands on Sneak-a-Kiss Day. What's tragic about the combination? I don't even see a conflict.
Steve, can't you multitask? If you need some tutoring about how to sneak kisses while watching Rocky, I stand ready to help you. Just call.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- Second Star to the Right and on 'til Mourning
- Brünö: Slapstick or Satire?
- Coasts Show Their Pride
- Over the Rainbow?
- Gay / Straight Friendship Advice: Thanks for Shari...
- It's not what you say but the way that you say it....
- Can't Stop Believin'
- National Man Day Coverage
- Euro Guy Look
- Waiter, There's a Hair in My Nachos con Carne
- Fox News: Judgemental? Skanky? Or, Both?
- National Man Day . . . Is There a Card for That?
- Straight Guy Hall of Badassery 2009, Vol 1
- Rock Out, Gay Idol!
- Last Night, Last Night: Showtune Showdown
- Straight Comics / Gay Comics
- Gay / Straight Advice: Friends or Frienemies?
- Beach Blanket Himbo?
- Cologne Zone: Gay Guy/Straight Guy Whiff?
- GBFS: Gay Best Friend Syndrome
- The Gay / Straight Update: June 2, 2009
- Smooth, Dude, Real Smooth
- Then This Happened: Brüno vs Eminem
- ▼ June (24)
- ► 2008 (148)