Did you do anything for yesterday's National Man Day?
I did not participate, at least as far as I can tell. I did not explode anything, quote Homer Simpson, or go hygiene optional. Nor beer can crushing or NASCAR watching.
My activities were going to a play, a dinner of tapas with a great friend, and two glasses of Pinot Noir. Oh, and we finished up the night with a pink guava gourmet frozen yogurt and a moonlight walk. Gay, I know.
As much as I want this site to bridge the gay/straight divide, I am happy with my gay evening, even if it fits every gay stereotype.
Here's a sampling of National Man Day clips.
Ron Reagan Show
and my favorite, College Candy
I've read the sites, and stand by my theater, Pinot Noir, and fancy yogurt evening.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- Second Star to the Right and on 'til Mourning
- Brünö: Slapstick or Satire?
- Coasts Show Their Pride
- Over the Rainbow?
- Gay / Straight Friendship Advice: Thanks for Shari...
- It's not what you say but the way that you say it....
- Can't Stop Believin'
- National Man Day Coverage
- Euro Guy Look
- Waiter, There's a Hair in My Nachos con Carne
- Fox News: Judgemental? Skanky? Or, Both?
- National Man Day . . . Is There a Card for That?
- Straight Guy Hall of Badassery 2009, Vol 1
- Rock Out, Gay Idol!
- Last Night, Last Night: Showtune Showdown
- Straight Comics / Gay Comics
- Gay / Straight Advice: Friends or Frienemies?
- Beach Blanket Himbo?
- Cologne Zone: Gay Guy/Straight Guy Whiff?
- GBFS: Gay Best Friend Syndrome
- The Gay / Straight Update: June 2, 2009
- Smooth, Dude, Real Smooth
- Then This Happened: Brüno vs Eminem
- ▼ June (24)
- ► 2008 (148)