National Man Day Coverage

Straight Guy,

Did you do anything for yesterday's National Man Day?

I did not participate, at least as far as I can tell. I did not explode anything, quote Homer Simpson, or go hygiene optional. Nor beer can crushing or NASCAR watching.

My activities were going to a play, a dinner of tapas with a great friend, and two glasses of Pinot Noir. Oh, and we finished up the night with a pink guava gourmet frozen yogurt and a moonlight walk. Gay, I know.

As much as I want this site to bridge the gay/straight divide, I am happy with my gay evening, even if it fits every gay stereotype.

Here's a sampling of National Man Day clips.

Ron Reagan Show
WishTV.com
National Post
Manolith
and my favorite, College Candy

I've read the sites, and stand by my theater, Pinot Noir, and fancy yogurt evening.

--Gay Guy


4 comments:

kathryn said...

Aw. It sounds like a lovely evening, GG. But then, I'm a girl...it sounds yummy to me.

Gay Guy said...

I don't want to be a girl,I just don't want to crush a beer can against my forehead. Or explode something.

James said...

I wish that I had known this.

I would have faked some sort of masculine behvaiour.

Gay Guy said...

James,

There's still time. I say you can fake it all week!

Welcome to GG/SG. Keep posting!

Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive