More on our gay/straight clothing brand divide.
As you alluded to, I am not a fan of Dockers. Especially their trousers. There is something about their design or fit -- does not show off the ass well -- that's sure to kill off the projection of sexiness in a man. When men start wearing Dockers, it's a sure sign that they given up on having sex. Even with their mates. Don't let their Web site trick you; the pants don't look that good on real men.
Over the weekend, I went on a long hike. One of the guys on the hike (the hottest guy there, BTW) was wearing Dockers underwear. Two points: 1) Who knew Dockers made underwear? 2) I only saw the underwear because he pulled up his T-shirt to wipe the sweat off his face; I saw the band of his underwear peeking up over his shorts.
Conclusion: This guy and his flat stomach had not given up on having sex. Nor had sex given up on having him.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- Straight Truth: Cosmo is Clueless
- Straight(?) Guy Hall of Shame: 80s Video Dating Ed...
- No Gays in Fame?
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Objectification Saves the D...
- Nice Moves: The Tired Dance/Football Mashup
- Summer Lovin': Party in the Fire Island Pines
- The Gay/Straight Spare Time Debate: An Hour to Kil...
- The Referendum on Difference
- Straight Guy Gift Guide: Bottle Opener Tie
- One of These Days, These Boots
- Gay Guy a Gym Going
- Gay/Straight Comic Update: Bromance Denied
- Straight Guy Hall of Shame: Eye Candy Caddies
- Beach Bods: Pleading the Fifth
- More on Gay/Straight Clothing Brand Divide
- Gay/Straight Clothing Debate: "Clothes Make The Ma...
- Straight Guy Surrenders. Internet Wins.
- Targetting Gays
- Gay/Straight Adwatch: No Go, Girlfriend
- Give Me a Ring Sometime
- No Jokes About Extra Nuts...
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2008 (148)