Straight(?) Guy Hall of Shame: 80s Video Dating Edition
For anyone who feels that facebook-style social networking is cold and detached, and longs for a more personal connection... Let me remind you of how god-awful the good old pre-web days actually were.
Is there anything more hopeless than a desperate straight guy? And, hoo boy, is it possible that a few of them are simply, ummm, not straight?
Special thanks to the Found Footage film festival (coming soon to a town near you) for unearthing these gems. The only thing missing is a quick update, just to let us know which one of these guys actually found love, and an update on the criminal record and parole status of all the others.
Any of our readers make a late love connection, or have a flashback panic attack?
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- Straight Truth: Cosmo is Clueless
- Straight(?) Guy Hall of Shame: 80s Video Dating Ed...
- No Gays in Fame?
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Objectification Saves the D...
- Nice Moves: The Tired Dance/Football Mashup
- Summer Lovin': Party in the Fire Island Pines
- The Gay/Straight Spare Time Debate: An Hour to Kil...
- The Referendum on Difference
- Straight Guy Gift Guide: Bottle Opener Tie
- One of These Days, These Boots
- Gay Guy a Gym Going
- Gay/Straight Comic Update: Bromance Denied
- Straight Guy Hall of Shame: Eye Candy Caddies
- Beach Bods: Pleading the Fifth
- More on Gay/Straight Clothing Brand Divide
- Gay/Straight Clothing Debate: "Clothes Make The Ma...
- Straight Guy Surrenders. Internet Wins.
- Targetting Gays
- Gay/Straight Adwatch: No Go, Girlfriend
- Give Me a Ring Sometime
- No Jokes About Extra Nuts...
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2008 (148)