Looks like Gay Guy and I will never truly find common ground until Playstation releases God of War: The Swiffer Chronicles. Then, my friends, It. Is. On.
[And Mom(s), if you're reading this, don't be dismayed. You are more important to us than our crossword puzzles and iTunes accounts. We'll have to recheck our logarithms or whatever. But please, no questions about Zappos.com or online poker unless you want the honest truth.]
Readers, leave a comment and let us know what we should graph next. You can check out all of our previous gay/straight quadrant graphs here.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- Straight Truth: Cosmo is Clueless
- Straight(?) Guy Hall of Shame: 80s Video Dating Ed...
- No Gays in Fame?
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Objectification Saves the D...
- Nice Moves: The Tired Dance/Football Mashup
- Summer Lovin': Party in the Fire Island Pines
- The Gay/Straight Spare Time Debate: An Hour to Kil...
- The Referendum on Difference
- Straight Guy Gift Guide: Bottle Opener Tie
- One of These Days, These Boots
- Gay Guy a Gym Going
- Gay/Straight Comic Update: Bromance Denied
- Straight Guy Hall of Shame: Eye Candy Caddies
- Beach Bods: Pleading the Fifth
- More on Gay/Straight Clothing Brand Divide
- Gay/Straight Clothing Debate: "Clothes Make The Ma...
- Straight Guy Surrenders. Internet Wins.
- Targetting Gays
- Gay/Straight Adwatch: No Go, Girlfriend
- Give Me a Ring Sometime
- No Jokes About Extra Nuts...
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2008 (148)