Yeah, Well, Anybody Could Do That With a Camera
A friend forwarded me this YouTube clip of Sam Tsui. Tsui's a Yale student who sings and makes videos. He's becoming something of an internet hit, thanks to a boost from Perez Hilton, if you can call a shout-out from Perez Hilton a credible career accessory.
On his Facebook page, Tsui writes: "Singing and creating music is what makes me happy, and something I couldn't ever imagine not doing!" (I know my bargain-basement college education insecurity is showing but how did the lad get into Yale with a triple negative phrase like the last one?)
He is really talented, and I enjoyed the Michael Jackson medley. You're an MJ fan, so I hope you do, too.
But what is going on with the jeans? There is something oddly ill-fitting. Is she sporting some kind of 21 century cod piece? Is the fading just sort of tragic?
P.S. I've no idea if he's gay or straight. Just liked the clip.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- Halloween Costumes: The Cat's Out of the Bag
- Normal Boy Disguises
- What Happens When Malibu Ken Turned 50
- Manhood for Amateurs: Gay Guy/Straight Guy Book Re...
- Straight Guy Dictionary: Destructoporn
- Gay/Straight Survey Results: Boys DO Cry
- Gay Guy at the End of His (Jump) Rope
- Cowboy Boots? Girls? Gay Guy Video Confusion Ensue...
- Gay/Straight Poll: Who’s Crying Now?
- New Benchmarks for GG/SG
- Gay/Straight Advice: Gay Bar Regular -- Straight o...
- Marge Simpson in Playboy? Doh!
- Gay/Straight Advice: Come Up and Do Some Homework ...
- Do Tell
- Yeah, Well, Anybody Could Do That With a Camera
- No. I Do Not Need to Meet Your Wife
- Gay/Straight Gift Guide: Spread the Love
- Archie Up for a Polygamy? Maybe More?
- Gay/Straight Advice: The Doctors Are In
- Picking Up Men In Uniform: Double Dutch Treat
- Gay Guy Submits to Cliche, Declares "I Love a Man ...
- Straight Guy Gift Guide: Backpack Boat
- Gay/Straight Stereotype Alert: What Women Want
- ▼ October (24)
- ► 2008 (148)