Over the weekend, I'll post the results and some thoughts on our recent survey on crying. But for now, enjoy this video as an example of how some men are brought to tears. Sometimes, we just care too damn much!
Gotta love the gentle dose of straight guy therapy from his bleep-ing friend.
This guy is so hopeless that it's irrelevant whether he's gay or straight. He's not getting any. Period. He seemed fully satisfied by his trembling, bromantic encounter with Umenyiora, anyway. If he's dreaming, don't wake him. Ugh. Did I mention he's hopeless?
A few weeks ago I posted another video of NY Giants fans who were celebrating by airhumping each other to euro disco. Too much wet t-shirt man-love for me, and too much "bro-dude" attitude for you... neither of us would claim them for our teams.
So, bigger question: What are the Giants doing to their male fans that strips them of their masculinity? Stop crying and grinding on each other, or you'll never see a Superbowl again!
[Sidebar: I heard some good things about Patton Oswalt in "Big Fan," a dark comedy about an obsessed Giants fans that opened earlier this year, but the release never got much traction. Trailer here. Adding to my NetFlix cue now.]
Readers, know any fanatics who love their teams, hobbies, or whatever a little too much? Any tears of joy or frustration?
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- Halloween Costumes: The Cat's Out of the Bag
- Normal Boy Disguises
- What Happens When Malibu Ken Turned 50
- Manhood for Amateurs: Gay Guy/Straight Guy Book Re...
- Straight Guy Dictionary: Destructoporn
- Gay/Straight Survey Results: Boys DO Cry
- Gay Guy at the End of His (Jump) Rope
- Cowboy Boots? Girls? Gay Guy Video Confusion Ensue...
- Gay/Straight Poll: Who’s Crying Now?
- New Benchmarks for GG/SG
- Gay/Straight Advice: Gay Bar Regular -- Straight o...
- Marge Simpson in Playboy? Doh!
- Gay/Straight Advice: Come Up and Do Some Homework ...
- Do Tell
- Yeah, Well, Anybody Could Do That With a Camera
- No. I Do Not Need to Meet Your Wife
- Gay/Straight Gift Guide: Spread the Love
- Archie Up for a Polygamy? Maybe More?
- Gay/Straight Advice: The Doctors Are In
- Picking Up Men In Uniform: Double Dutch Treat
- Gay Guy Submits to Cliche, Declares "I Love a Man ...
- Straight Guy Gift Guide: Backpack Boat
- Gay/Straight Stereotype Alert: What Women Want
- ▼ October (24)
- ► 2008 (148)