The Inauguration was a blast. Chilly, but a great time. Our little section of the Mall was happy and friendly.
I listened hard to Obama's address. The part that touched me the most:
"The time has come to reaffirm our enduring spirit; to choose our better history; to carry forward that precious gift, that noble idea, passed on from generation to generation: the God-given promise that all are equal, all are free, and all deserve a chance to pursue their full measure of happiness."
Read the full inaugural address.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- Getting Straight Guys to Read the Romance Classics...
- Straight Guy Pop Culture Round-Up
- Straight Guy Loves His Mac... Not That There's Any...
- Inauguration Nation
- Sweet Day
- And in With the New
- Yes We Can
- Just One More Day
- In the Lap of Luxury
- Is That a Finial on Your Curtain Rod? Or Are You J...
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: They Just Can't Help It
- The Best of Gay 2008: Because Gay.Com Tells Me So
- Giving Hope to Geeks, Too
- Joy of Sex: The Little Cookbook of Straight Life, ...
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Campari, The Gay, Straight,...
- Gay Underwear/Straight Underwear: A Brief Post
- Is He Gay or Straight?: Underwear Test
- Does This Yoga Mat Make Me Look Gay?
- Gay Straight Ad Watch: Photo-Chopped
- More 2008 Stats
- ▼ January (20)
- ► 2008 (148)