Happy New Year Folks. Here's a few additions to Straight Guy's comments on our 2008 stats.
We've found readers in the usual suspects of New York, San Francisco, D.C., L.A., and Chicago, but also Yukon, Oklahoma. In fact, we've had hits from almost every state in the U.S. No pressure, but North Dakota, come home, all is forgiven.
Most of our readers are from the United States, but in the month of December alone, we had hits from 28 different countries. From top to bottom (geographically speaking), we've had hits in Tromso, Norway, and Rosario, Argentina. I'm touched that we have regular hits from countries where it might not feel completely safe to type the words 'gay guy' into a search engine.
Keep us bookmarked and write us -- we love hearing from you.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- Getting Straight Guys to Read the Romance Classics...
- Straight Guy Pop Culture Round-Up
- Straight Guy Loves His Mac... Not That There's Any...
- Inauguration Nation
- Sweet Day
- And in With the New
- Yes We Can
- Just One More Day
- In the Lap of Luxury
- Is That a Finial on Your Curtain Rod? Or Are You J...
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: They Just Can't Help It
- The Best of Gay 2008: Because Gay.Com Tells Me So
- Giving Hope to Geeks, Too
- Joy of Sex: The Little Cookbook of Straight Life, ...
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Campari, The Gay, Straight,...
- Gay Underwear/Straight Underwear: A Brief Post
- Is He Gay or Straight?: Underwear Test
- Does This Yoga Mat Make Me Look Gay?
- Gay Straight Ad Watch: Photo-Chopped
- More 2008 Stats
- ▼ January (20)
- ► 2008 (148)