Now that we’ve introduced the topic of gay underwear, straight underwear, I have to ask you a further question. Day time underwear vs. night time underwear: is this a gay/straight divide? Gays, is this a single/partnered divide? Is this a sartorial habit practiced only by people with too much time on their hands?
In a nutshell: When I get ready for work or during the day on weekends, I just grab whatever pair is on top in the drawer. Without too much detail, we’re talking white. When I get ready to go out at night – a date, dinner, any place where there is a remote chance that my underwear might become, ahem, visible to another man, I go for black. But never black during the day.
Have I reached a new level of lunacy or do straight men catalog their underwear by purpose, potential sighting scale, time of day or event? Fellow gay guys, do we band together on this?
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- Getting Straight Guys to Read the Romance Classics...
- Straight Guy Pop Culture Round-Up
- Straight Guy Loves His Mac... Not That There's Any...
- Inauguration Nation
- Sweet Day
- And in With the New
- Yes We Can
- Just One More Day
- In the Lap of Luxury
- Is That a Finial on Your Curtain Rod? Or Are You J...
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: They Just Can't Help It
- The Best of Gay 2008: Because Gay.Com Tells Me So
- Giving Hope to Geeks, Too
- Joy of Sex: The Little Cookbook of Straight Life, ...
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Campari, The Gay, Straight,...
- Gay Underwear/Straight Underwear: A Brief Post
- Is He Gay or Straight?: Underwear Test
- Does This Yoga Mat Make Me Look Gay?
- Gay Straight Ad Watch: Photo-Chopped
- More 2008 Stats
- ▼ January (20)
- ► 2008 (148)