Just when the approach of winter compells we male animals to further thicken our body hair so that we can comfortably hibernate through the season . . . an article about why manscaping now makes us more attractive to our mates. Come on, people. Can't we all put being attractive on hold until spring?
I'm not anti-manscaping: Everyone likes to look and feel nice, and we all like our other halves to look and feel nice, so a certain amount of keeping it tidy is a good sign of physical and emotional hygiene. It's the Body Police attitude, the making yourself something you couldn't ever be --think Michael Jackson--that makes me worried.
The Gillette video and web site embedded in the news article is well worth looking at.
Read the article and look over the Web site and let me know what you think
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- New Year's Resoutions: No Spare Change
- Gay/Straight Debate: A Few of Our Favorite Things
- Gay Guy Says: Man, Don't Give Me That Same Old Li...
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Holiday Edition
- Capital Christmas: DC Allows Same Sex Marriage
- Manscaping Takes No Christmas Break
- Gay/Straight Holiday Gift Guide: Hot Calendars for...
- Gay/Straight Grooming Alert: Beware the Clawz!
- The Interview, the Whole Interview, and Nothing bu...
- Gay Guy's Closet: Tool not Tulle
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Sex Sells and Anything Goes...
- He Said, He Said: The Gay Guy / Straight Guy Inter...
- Gay/Straight Singer Debate: Divas vs....
- Gay Student Refuses to Skirt the Issue
- Wordle from Our Recent Posts, No Surprises
- Straight Guy Surrenders, Internet Wins (again)
- Fallen Angels
- Gay/Straight Viral Video: Body Double
- No More, Mr. Fancypants
- ▼ December (19)
- ► 2008 (148)