Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Sex Sells and Anything Goes
Hyundai cars and science museums... not the sexiest topics I can think of.
I'm not exactly sure why Hyundai wants to label their buyers as grade-A skanks. Suggested slogan: "Hyundai. For those on the go... and those on the down-low."
Science World (a Canadian museum) was trying to go edgy, get noticed, and broaden their demographic. Who are they trying to bring in? What's your take, readers? "Oh no they di'n't!" or "You go girls!"
Does our objectification know no bounds?
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- New Year's Resoutions: No Spare Change
- Gay/Straight Debate: A Few of Our Favorite Things
- Gay Guy Says: Man, Don't Give Me That Same Old Li...
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Holiday Edition
- Capital Christmas: DC Allows Same Sex Marriage
- Manscaping Takes No Christmas Break
- Gay/Straight Holiday Gift Guide: Hot Calendars for...
- Gay/Straight Grooming Alert: Beware the Clawz!
- The Interview, the Whole Interview, and Nothing bu...
- Gay Guy's Closet: Tool not Tulle
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Sex Sells and Anything Goes...
- He Said, He Said: The Gay Guy / Straight Guy Inter...
- Gay/Straight Singer Debate: Divas vs....
- Gay Student Refuses to Skirt the Issue
- Wordle from Our Recent Posts, No Surprises
- Straight Guy Surrenders, Internet Wins (again)
- Fallen Angels
- Gay/Straight Viral Video: Body Double
- No More, Mr. Fancypants
- ▼ December (19)
- ► 2008 (148)