A Florida man has combined his career as a hairdresser with his fast-fingered piano technique and is now cutting hair with eight fingertip razors. (Link)
Valentino LoSauro now offers a cut entitled "Flight of the Bumblebee," and can finish in half the time as traditional barbers.
Still doubtful? Ritchie Sambora of Bon Jovi recently survived the "Clawz" process. What an endorsement. How can you not trust a middle-aged, semi-coherant, New Jersey hair band guitarist when it comes to issues of style and grooming?
Others who have undergone the process have left "stunned"... but I think Mr. LoSauro's wardrobe may also have been a factor in their bewilderment.
Most importantly, If this guy ever offers you any "manscaping" services, run for the hills.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- New Year's Resoutions: No Spare Change
- Gay/Straight Debate: A Few of Our Favorite Things
- Gay Guy Says: Man, Don't Give Me That Same Old Li...
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Holiday Edition
- Capital Christmas: DC Allows Same Sex Marriage
- Manscaping Takes No Christmas Break
- Gay/Straight Holiday Gift Guide: Hot Calendars for...
- Gay/Straight Grooming Alert: Beware the Clawz!
- The Interview, the Whole Interview, and Nothing bu...
- Gay Guy's Closet: Tool not Tulle
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Sex Sells and Anything Goes...
- He Said, He Said: The Gay Guy / Straight Guy Inter...
- Gay/Straight Singer Debate: Divas vs....
- Gay Student Refuses to Skirt the Issue
- Wordle from Our Recent Posts, No Surprises
- Straight Guy Surrenders, Internet Wins (again)
- Fallen Angels
- Gay/Straight Viral Video: Body Double
- No More, Mr. Fancypants
- ▼ December (19)
- ► 2008 (148)