New Trunks for Your Junk

Gay Guy,

As a follow-up to your CK underwear post, let me inform you of the latest advance in male underwear technology. Taking genital support to a new level, the folks at Saxx (classy, dudes) have added a mesh containment unit -- a "hammock," if you will -- to their boxer style briefs. Imagine wearing a bra INSIDE your tighty-whities....

Sophisticated slogan: "Balls and legs need some time apart."

From their marketing copy: "Never restrictive... they offer support when needed and keep men cool..." Wow. Are they selling underwear, or the perfect girlfriend?

Saxx executives, if you're listening, we're willing to do a more detailed test and review, but at $25-$50 a pair, they better be good. This straight guy is pretty happy with his current $3-$5 product. Not sure what's going on elsewhere, but my thighs and my man-business are getting along just fine. No need to put either in a separate "time-out" right now.

Readers?

(Note to GG: Their 3D underwear videos will not be what you're hoping for. Sorry.)

--Straight Guy

7 comments:

kathryn said...

HA! My first thought is that it has something to do with that 'ole adage about "keeping the swimmers cool and mobile", if you get my drift....I'm sure some guy complained that his urologist told him to wear boxers to increase his "capacity" and he's feeling...too..."footloose and fancy free". Oh, my....

Of course, I'm a gal...with no external pipes...so what do I know??

Unknown said...

thinking of the idea of airing out the boys in a new way...

David said...

I'm happy with my cheap briefs and boxers. If I ever have any trouble, I take a second to adjust. No biggie. Hell, I rarely even think about it when I do.

Spot said...

Well I guess this would definitely help that ole "stuck to the leg" issue eh? But $25 to $50 for a mesh hammock? Shoot, I can sew that into my guys boxer briefs for a lot less. Would that make me the perfect wife??

♥Spot

Straight in Upstate said...

speechless....

Gay Guy said...

Interesting concept . . . for clothing companies with too much R&D time and marketing budget on their hands.

GG is quite happy with the common and recognizable underwear his top dresser drawer. Okay, top two drawers, but that's mostly due to my OCD drive toward categorization. And, they are half-size drawers . . . in the dresser, I mean.

And, GG is perfectly content with his marked-down, $3-$10 variety, which keep him comfortably strapped in, or up, or . . . time to end this post.

See, female friends, the life of a man is indeed brought with incredible challenges.

Anonymous said...

I have a pair of these and they are hands downs the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn, especially when playing sports. http://www.saxxapparel.com

Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive