Interesting report this morning: Four of our female friends went to a posh restaurant last evening. They are a mix of married and single women. They spied a handsome, pulled together gent a few tables over. Perhaps a connection for a single woman?
If I had been there, I would have applied my gaydar, but I was long home. They had a bit of back and forth on their conclusion about -- no gay vibe, then he was joined by a buff dude (gay). So, then what?
Their conclusion: straight. The evidence: He and his pal ordered beer with their dessert.
I agree with their conclusion and their detective work. Beer with dinner, sure. Beer with dessert, never.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- Straight Except for One Guy
- More Pilgrims' Progress
- Gay Guy Mayflower Madness
- Gay Guy/Straight Guy Furniture Tastes Clash
- Gay/Straight Update: Saturday & Sunday Night Live
- Modelling Behavior?
- Oh, Crepe!
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: What a Bum!
- Beer Test
- GG/SG: Now in Our Third Year
- Feeling Like Crepe?
- What is Marriage?
- Meat Markets...
- Gay/Straight Hall of Shame: (Rated) X-Men
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: WTF, FAO?
- Out of the Woods, Into a Show
- New Trunks for Your Junk
- Gay Guy/Straight Guy Dilemna: Underwear Ads Where ...
- OK, Adam Lambert, We Get It!
- Ad Watch: Gay and/or Straight Ads and Commercials
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: The Closet (x2)
- ▼ November (21)
- ► 2008 (148)