I fear that you think crepes are among the gay foods. Is it their soft side? That they read fancy? That you can't order them through a drive-through window?
Hold on to your napkin, SG. Not one, but two crepes places are coming to my neighborhood. In fact, they'll be across the street from each other. Is this a weird restaurant blip or are crepes a new food trend? Crepe nation?
I'll sometimes have a crepe at the little Belgian restaurant down the street. I like them with warm savory fillings for dinner best. The cold dessert ones show off the weird rubbery texture that crepes have. I guess that makes me crepe ambivalent.
Any thoughts on the crepe commotion?
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- Straight Except for One Guy
- More Pilgrims' Progress
- Gay Guy Mayflower Madness
- Gay Guy/Straight Guy Furniture Tastes Clash
- Gay/Straight Update: Saturday & Sunday Night Live
- Modelling Behavior?
- Oh, Crepe!
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: What a Bum!
- Beer Test
- GG/SG: Now in Our Third Year
- Feeling Like Crepe?
- What is Marriage?
- Meat Markets...
- Gay/Straight Hall of Shame: (Rated) X-Men
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: WTF, FAO?
- Out of the Woods, Into a Show
- New Trunks for Your Junk
- Gay Guy/Straight Guy Dilemna: Underwear Ads Where ...
- OK, Adam Lambert, We Get It!
- Ad Watch: Gay and/or Straight Ads and Commercials
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: The Closet (x2)
- ▼ November (21)
- ► 2008 (148)