Apparently, news of this went viral earlier this year, but we missed it. It was first assumed to be a photoshop prank, but has since been verified (and quickly sold out). It's an inflatable Wolverine "squeaky hammer," and the blow-up nozzle has been placed just so. The design department was either (a) asleep at the wheel or (b) laughing their asses off.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- Straight Except for One Guy
- More Pilgrims' Progress
- Gay Guy Mayflower Madness
- Gay Guy/Straight Guy Furniture Tastes Clash
- Gay/Straight Update: Saturday & Sunday Night Live
- Modelling Behavior?
- Oh, Crepe!
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: What a Bum!
- Beer Test
- GG/SG: Now in Our Third Year
- Feeling Like Crepe?
- What is Marriage?
- Meat Markets...
- Gay/Straight Hall of Shame: (Rated) X-Men
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: WTF, FAO?
- Out of the Woods, Into a Show
- New Trunks for Your Junk
- Gay Guy/Straight Guy Dilemna: Underwear Ads Where ...
- OK, Adam Lambert, We Get It!
- Ad Watch: Gay and/or Straight Ads and Commercials
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: The Closet (x2)
- ▼ November (21)
- ► 2008 (148)