GG/SG: Now in Our Third Year

Hello all,

Just a quick note of thanks to all of our readers. We celebrated the second anniversary of this gay/straight blog experiment over the weekend. (Straight Guy: "Did you know we've been blogging for two years?" Gay Guy: mumbles something through a mouthful of crepes, but sounded positive...)

Our numbers are great and still headed in the right direction, but more importantly, we're thrilled to have your readership and support. Regular readers, thoughtful commenters, and silent lurkers included. Thanks again to all of you. The format is flexible, so feel free to send us an e-mail or post a comment below with any ideas or suggestions.

Look for more of our regular features (including our advice, ad watch, and quadrant graphs) as well as some new stuff in the coming months.

--Gay Guy & Straight Guy

7 comments:

another gay gay said...

Congrats, guys, and thanks for the insightful posts. You are def unique in the blogasphere.

Unknown said...

I am so glad to stumble upon your blog. GG your bond and friendship with SG is enviable. It comes through the spaces you both occupy. I enjoy reading your posts and thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Yipee and Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys!!!!!
Love your blog! You guys rock!!!!

Spot said...

I'm glad I found your blog! You have given me many many giggles over the last month or so. I love people who make me laugh. So I love you guys!

♥Spot

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I recently finished my first year so I know it isn't easy. Keep up the great work!

Betsy said...

Congrats! I'm a newcomer to your blog but always enjoy the read, even if I don't comment on every post.

kathryn said...

YAY. Congrats on the milestone! You guys have kept it fresh and interesting and witty...you never disappoint.

Now, we've gotta get you on Kindle! Seriously...it's TIME!

Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive