Straight Guy Gift Guide: Chopsticks Aid
If anyone has any idea where you can actually buy these, let me know. I'm not above using the gripper tool (joins chopsticks into crude tongs) which is sometimes provided gratis at better establishments.
I have plenty of dexterity when it comes to other tasks and tools. But I've just about given up on chopsticks. Gay Guy has mad skills, though. I blame genetics. I don't have the chopstick gene. Our co-workers love sushi, so I am publicly shamed on a regular basis. Now I have hope.
I have a few more gift ideas in my files. Indulge me over the next few days...
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- Straight Guy Gift Guide, Day 4: Cheeseburger Mini
- More on Jane Austen and the Zombies: Gay/Straight ...
- Fear and Loathing in Las Locker Room
- Showered. With Attention.
- Straight Guy Gift Guide, Day 3: Sex Doll Raincoat
- Couch Potato. Plus a Couch Lamb Chop With a Side o...
- Straight Guy Gift Guide, Day 2: Dress for Dinner N...
- Straight Guy Gift Guide: Chopsticks Aid
- Lame Straight Stereotype Proves True: Hot Cars = H...
- Hair Styles That Are a Cut Above: Where Gay Men an...
- Don't Get Fresh With Me
- Gays, Straights, and Our Exes: Do We Really Need T...
- Gay / Straight Haircuts: Dues for your "Do"
- Swing and a Miss: Getting Hit On by the Wrong Team...
- Gay or Straight: Strut Your Stuff. But Only If You...
- Great Moments in Straight Guy Fashion: Members Onl...
- Gay Guy / Straight Guy Bad Idea Award: Fireshaving...
- Straight Guys: Predictable, But Not Hopeless
- How Do YOU Roll? Gay/Straight Car Survey
- Straight, But Gay on Craigslist. Thanks, Honey!
- Mainstreaming MILFs and Cougars
- Men in Tights...
- Circumcision: Slice of (Boy's) Life
- Gay Weddings, Straight Weddings: Does it (Gift) Re...
- "Share a Taste?": Gay/Straight Fork in the Road?
- ▼ March (25)
- ► 2008 (148)