Gee Whiz: The Number One Waterfall in California!
Is it true that the sound of running water can magnify the pressure of a full bladder?
I have no idea. But when you unzip in front of a four foot wide waterfall, you may not have a choice.
This photo is from the men's room at the Madonna Inn, just off the 101 in San Luis Obispo, CA. It's ground zero for kitsch on the west coast, so I assume your team is familiar. The lobby is filled with pink roses and each guest room is themed. I was hoping the steak house would be a haven for straight guys, but alas, it's upholstered in hot pink.
According to wikipedia, "Its famed rock waterfall urinal is a fixture along California's Central Coast. Many tourists come to visit the urinal, to the embarrassment of males who genuinely need to use the facilities."
Tell you what. If we ever get a project in Lompoc or Cambria, we'll check it out together.
Photo courtesy of getdown on flickr. See previous entries in the Gee Whiz series.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Gee Whiz: You Just Did What in the What?
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: What Noise?
- Gay Guy: Not My Day
- Emmy Guide: Love "Glee"? You're Gay
- Cheese Nips Anyone?
- Straight Guy Hall of Shame: Can I Get a Witness?
- Gay Guy/Straight Guy Horror: Bare Down There
- But Wait! There's Less!
- Straight Guy, Little Feat
- Straight Guy Holds Onto His Manhood. . . By a Whis...
- Gay Guy is a Winner. And He Has Somewhere to Go!
- Gee Whiz: The Number One Waterfall in California!
- Gay Guy Advice: Fashion Footwear + Flames = Fear
- (Our Own!) Viral Video: The Gay Guy | Straight Guy...
- Gay Guy Screws the Economic Recovery
- Straight (?) Guy Hall of Shame: If It's Less Than ...
- Prop. 8 Over-turned
- Gay, Straight, or Something Else?: The Winestein
- Summertime, and the Livin' is Sleazy
- ▼ August (19)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)