I don't know how this happened, but I didn't spend any money today.
I used my bus pass. Was late for a meeting first thing at work, so drank office coffee (and appear to be none the worse for it). It was clean up day, so the office brought in pizza for lunch. No fear of afternoon munchies, because the office provided crack-like snacks. Made dinner from food in the freezer. Did laundry and read.
Not one dime.
Not gay, not straight. Just weird. Good weird, I guess.
Not being a good American, though. I know my country needs me to do better to help us out of these economic doldrums I know I can do better tomorrow.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Gee Whiz: You Just Did What in the What?
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: What Noise?
- Gay Guy: Not My Day
- Emmy Guide: Love "Glee"? You're Gay
- Cheese Nips Anyone?
- Straight Guy Hall of Shame: Can I Get a Witness?
- Gay Guy/Straight Guy Horror: Bare Down There
- But Wait! There's Less!
- Straight Guy, Little Feat
- Straight Guy Holds Onto His Manhood. . . By a Whis...
- Gay Guy is a Winner. And He Has Somewhere to Go!
- Gee Whiz: The Number One Waterfall in California!
- Gay Guy Advice: Fashion Footwear + Flames = Fear
- (Our Own!) Viral Video: The Gay Guy | Straight Guy...
- Gay Guy Screws the Economic Recovery
- Straight (?) Guy Hall of Shame: If It's Less Than ...
- Prop. 8 Over-turned
- Gay, Straight, or Something Else?: The Winestein
- Summertime, and the Livin' is Sleazy
- ▼ August (19)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)