Check out these photos: Which pair of footwear makes sense for a picnic?
I was at a picnic last weekend. The group was all gays and lesbians. Folks were relaxed and just letting their hair down.
One guy in the group does drag. He came to the picnic in his "civvies," but when you're a drag queen, there's no such thing as leaving the house completely free of accessories.
For me, a picnic means Tevas or sneakers. For him, its kitten heels with rhinestone-studded straps. (Don't ask me how I know what a kitten heel is.)
I'm an open-minded guy, so what do I care. That is until he started tottering around the uneven tree-root riddled ground of the picnic site. It was comical until the got close to the hot grills. I shooed him away. It had bad ending written all over it.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Gee Whiz: You Just Did What in the What?
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: What Noise?
- Gay Guy: Not My Day
- Emmy Guide: Love "Glee"? You're Gay
- Cheese Nips Anyone?
- Straight Guy Hall of Shame: Can I Get a Witness?
- Gay Guy/Straight Guy Horror: Bare Down There
- But Wait! There's Less!
- Straight Guy, Little Feat
- Straight Guy Holds Onto His Manhood. . . By a Whis...
- Gay Guy is a Winner. And He Has Somewhere to Go!
- Gee Whiz: The Number One Waterfall in California!
- Gay Guy Advice: Fashion Footwear + Flames = Fear
- (Our Own!) Viral Video: The Gay Guy | Straight Guy...
- Gay Guy Screws the Economic Recovery
- Straight (?) Guy Hall of Shame: If It's Less Than ...
- Prop. 8 Over-turned
- Gay, Straight, or Something Else?: The Winestein
- Summertime, and the Livin' is Sleazy
- ▼ August (19)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)