In your July 13 post about ultra-macho film The Expendables you worried that --given that it was opening the same weekend as Eat.Pray.Love.--if the chick flick beat out the testosterone-fueled destructo boy movie, you feel a nip to your testicles.
Fear not. The Expendables led the Top 10 chart, but not by a huge margin. You still deserve to be a man, at least for this week.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Gee Whiz: You Just Did What in the What?
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: What Noise?
- Gay Guy: Not My Day
- Emmy Guide: Love "Glee"? You're Gay
- Cheese Nips Anyone?
- Straight Guy Hall of Shame: Can I Get a Witness?
- Gay Guy/Straight Guy Horror: Bare Down There
- But Wait! There's Less!
- Straight Guy, Little Feat
- Straight Guy Holds Onto His Manhood. . . By a Whis...
- Gay Guy is a Winner. And He Has Somewhere to Go!
- Gee Whiz: The Number One Waterfall in California!
- Gay Guy Advice: Fashion Footwear + Flames = Fear
- (Our Own!) Viral Video: The Gay Guy | Straight Guy...
- Gay Guy Screws the Economic Recovery
- Straight (?) Guy Hall of Shame: If It's Less Than ...
- Prop. 8 Over-turned
- Gay, Straight, or Something Else?: The Winestein
- Summertime, and the Livin' is Sleazy
- ▼ August (19)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)