I guess Dear Abby has been running a series on standards of appropriate dress. But here's an example of the ultimate in straight guy self-centeredness:
"DEAR ABBY: Hooray for "Can't Believe's" comments on cleavage at businesses and schools, but I'm more disturbed by the number of women -- young and not so young -- who show way too much in church. I'm a guy who appreciates God's handiwork, but please, ladies, don't showcase it in the pews."
Poor guy can't get through the day's sermon on the dangers of coveting, because he's too busy coveting. Don't these women know that this man's impure thoughts are their problem, not his?
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Gee Whiz: You Just Did What in the What?
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: What Noise?
- Gay Guy: Not My Day
- Emmy Guide: Love "Glee"? You're Gay
- Cheese Nips Anyone?
- Straight Guy Hall of Shame: Can I Get a Witness?
- Gay Guy/Straight Guy Horror: Bare Down There
- But Wait! There's Less!
- Straight Guy, Little Feat
- Straight Guy Holds Onto His Manhood. . . By a Whis...
- Gay Guy is a Winner. And He Has Somewhere to Go!
- Gee Whiz: The Number One Waterfall in California!
- Gay Guy Advice: Fashion Footwear + Flames = Fear
- (Our Own!) Viral Video: The Gay Guy | Straight Guy...
- Gay Guy Screws the Economic Recovery
- Straight (?) Guy Hall of Shame: If It's Less Than ...
- Prop. 8 Over-turned
- Gay, Straight, or Something Else?: The Winestein
- Summertime, and the Livin' is Sleazy
- ▼ August (19)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)