Fellow blogger and regular GG/SG commenter Kathryn features a great interview with author Lucille O'Neal on her site, The Internal Makeover. Check in to listen to Kathryn's interview.
Lucille O'Neal is Shaquille's mom and the author of Walk Like You Have Somewhere to Go. The title is already giving me better advice about life than "Eat, Pray, Love," though I only practiced the "Eat" part.
Kathryn had a book give-away of some copies of Walk Like You Have Somewhere to Go, and Gay Guy's name got drawn at random. I am a winner!
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Gee Whiz: You Just Did What in the What?
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: What Noise?
- Gay Guy: Not My Day
- Emmy Guide: Love "Glee"? You're Gay
- Cheese Nips Anyone?
- Straight Guy Hall of Shame: Can I Get a Witness?
- Gay Guy/Straight Guy Horror: Bare Down There
- But Wait! There's Less!
- Straight Guy, Little Feat
- Straight Guy Holds Onto His Manhood. . . By a Whis...
- Gay Guy is a Winner. And He Has Somewhere to Go!
- Gee Whiz: The Number One Waterfall in California!
- Gay Guy Advice: Fashion Footwear + Flames = Fear
- (Our Own!) Viral Video: The Gay Guy | Straight Guy...
- Gay Guy Screws the Economic Recovery
- Straight (?) Guy Hall of Shame: If It's Less Than ...
- Prop. 8 Over-turned
- Gay, Straight, or Something Else?: The Winestein
- Summertime, and the Livin' is Sleazy
- ▼ August (19)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)