Too Many Easter Treats?
In their heyday, Jim Henson's Muppets were often sentimental. But they were also sometimes edgy and abstract. This clip is new, but has an old-school feel. The comments run the gamut from "disturbing" to "hilarious." Why can't it be both?
Anyway, Muppet stock is finally rising again. Another -- supposedly offbeat -- movie is in the works. And their YouTube channel of new content gets a ton of traffic. Like 13 million views for their take on Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Members Only, Episode 1
- Lilly Willy: Cialis Not Lost, Declares Guy Guy
- Men's Intuition: Trouble Straight Ahead
- Able to Leap Tall, Dark and Handsome in a Single B...
- Up . . . Up . . . . and a Gay
- Gay/Straight Viral Video: Sneaky Gays
- Straight Guy Gift Guide: Bacon Bouquet
- Straight Guy State of the Union: Not Strong
- Gay/Straight Gift Guide: Handerpants
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Brownie Husband
- Wait, Wait . . . It's the Village People! Gay Guy ...
- Pecs Marky-Mark's the Spot
- Gay/Straight Viral Video: Second City's Sassy Gay ...
- Straight Guy Hall of Shame: Brendaaaaaa!
- So, No One is Flying Under the Gaydar?
- Too Many Easter Treats?
- Meet Kratos, God of War! (and Gay Icon?!?)
- ▼ April (17)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)