A friend forwarded me this clip. It's two of her friends appearing on "Date Nights D.C." (Click on "Craig and Jack" if it doesn't land on their segment automatically.)
As you'll see, Jack and Craig are celebrating their 25th anniversary and reminisce about meeting at the National Gallery of Art on the Mall in D.C.
Their interaction is so like that of most married couples. The way they finish sentences for each other, either patiently or not. They way their humor plays off each other. It's a nice clip.
They both got lots more than Thanksgiving leftovers out of that first date.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Things Straight Guy Hates Immediately: Ice Dancing...
- Too Much Soy Makes a Gay Boy
- Hardcore Punks: Noddin' Their Heads Like Yeah!
- The Basketball Diatribes
- Gay Guy to Bigot: Interesting Word Choice with 'Ba...
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Wrangling Wild Animals
- Gay/Straight Update: Onion Outs Fundamentalist Tee...
- Naked Truth
- Sweet Video Clip
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Enjoy Your Nature
- Battle of the Gays?
- Gay/Straight Hall of Shame: Creatures Stirring and...
- Gay Guy Catches Up: The Post That Wasn't
- Gay/Straight TV Watch: Meat and Greet
- ▼ January (14)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)