Here's an interesting opinion piece from today's Washington Post about Scott Brown's victory in yesterday's special election to fill the Massachusetts senate seat held by the late Ted Kennedy.
As you and everyone else learned this winter, Brown modeled his way through college -- successfully I would add, considering he was Cosmo's "America's Sexiest Man," centerfold staple and all, in 1982. If you haven't gotten your fill of the photo, here it is. (Nice wrist, Scott.)
The Post article questions whether it would be fine if Brown's challenger Martha Coakley had nearly naked photos floating around. Probably not, says the Post, just stating what we all already know.
Not gay, not straight, but we talk a lot of stereotypes and gender roles here, so it's interesting.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Things Straight Guy Hates Immediately: Ice Dancing...
- Too Much Soy Makes a Gay Boy
- Hardcore Punks: Noddin' Their Heads Like Yeah!
- The Basketball Diatribes
- Gay Guy to Bigot: Interesting Word Choice with 'Ba...
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Wrangling Wild Animals
- Gay/Straight Update: Onion Outs Fundamentalist Tee...
- Naked Truth
- Sweet Video Clip
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Enjoy Your Nature
- Battle of the Gays?
- Gay/Straight Hall of Shame: Creatures Stirring and...
- Gay Guy Catches Up: The Post That Wasn't
- Gay/Straight TV Watch: Meat and Greet
- ▼ January (14)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)