I am slowly getting my 2010 act together. I've been in something of a slumber. One of the ways my lethargy shows up is that I've been in a news black out. I have almost no idea of what's going on in the world. The woman in the next office shrieked when she read that Sarah Palin is going into the news business . . . well, Fox . . . otherwise I'd be clueless there, too.
So, a friend forwarded me "Big Gay Battle," with a "What, no post?" Afterelton.com had, behind my back!, run Gay/Bisexual Man of the Decade. The winner: Neil Patrick Harris shoved his closest competitor, John Barrowman, off the award podium by a mile. (SG: Do you even know who John Barrowman is? Singer, dancer, actor.)
I'm unclear about what's the criteria for being Gay Man of the Decade, nor what the prize is. Sounds like a lot of pressure.
Anyway, how does Neil Patrick Harris sit with you? Who else might you had voted for?
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Things Straight Guy Hates Immediately: Ice Dancing...
- Too Much Soy Makes a Gay Boy
- Hardcore Punks: Noddin' Their Heads Like Yeah!
- The Basketball Diatribes
- Gay Guy to Bigot: Interesting Word Choice with 'Ba...
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Wrangling Wild Animals
- Gay/Straight Update: Onion Outs Fundamentalist Tee...
- Naked Truth
- Sweet Video Clip
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Enjoy Your Nature
- Battle of the Gays?
- Gay/Straight Hall of Shame: Creatures Stirring and...
- Gay Guy Catches Up: The Post That Wasn't
- Gay/Straight TV Watch: Meat and Greet
- ▼ January (14)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)