Oh, I get it. It's funny because Dagwood would rather eat Domino's chicken wings than have sex with Blondie. You see, he's completely dead down there. Hi. Lar. I. Ous.
Dagwood, your straight guy street cred is nada.
Yes. I realize that manipulating your sexual relationship into a reward system for completed chores is not a benchmark of a healthy marriage. But since it's not working anyway, we'll have to forgive Blondie.
I think it's high time we get some kind of crossover going on with the writers of Judge Parker. Yowza. I never know exactly what's going on in that strip, but those characters are... um... healthy.
I know. Some folks love these old strips because they never change. But notice that Dagwood has a new-fangled, flat-panel TV. Welcome to the modern world. He can't be missing all those annoying "Viva Viagra" ads, though. Can he? I don't care how long you've been married, Dagwood, that's friggin Blondie. Wake up.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- Straight Guy Foodporn: Pimp My Burger Edition
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Youch
- Gaydar Signet-ure
- Gay Guy Sick
- Digi Dad Decision Makers
- I Like Guys
- Harrison Ford: (Don't) Take My Wife. Please.
- Gaydar Check Needed on Tailgate Party Antics
- Gay/Straight Comedy Debate: What Are You Laughing ...
- Straight Guy's Mix Tapes: Goodbye to You
- Gay/Straight Dessert Debate: Check Out Our Quads!
- Things Straight Guy Hates Immediately: The Sun Roa...
- Dog Days of Summer: Gay Guy Bites off More Than He...
- Go, Daddy, Go!
- Big Gay Ice Cream Truck
- Wake the Eff Up, Dagwood! A Continuing Saga...
- Straight Guy Hall of Shame: Wrong Tool for the Job...
- Back to the Blog
- Remembering John Hughes
- Gay / Straight Flashback: Cheers' Boys in the Bar
- I'm Grudgingly Acceptable. I Can Live with That.
- Must've Been a Beautiful Baby... But It's Gonna Co...
- ▼ August (22)
- ► 2008 (148)