So true. Anyone not wearing their cap at 12 o'clock is a poser.
Brimmed caps serve two purposes only:
(1) To keep the sun out of your eyes.
(2) To disguise a bad case of weekend bed head.
From illustrator Lunchbreath. Check out his flickr stream. Anyone who hates Ed Hardy stuff as much as I do is all right with me.
Dudes sporting a backwards cap AND an Ed Hardy t-shirt should be stereotyped and avoided. Feel free to judge that book by it's cover. It's a very dull read, anyway.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- Straight Guy Foodporn: Pimp My Burger Edition
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Youch
- Gaydar Signet-ure
- Gay Guy Sick
- Digi Dad Decision Makers
- I Like Guys
- Harrison Ford: (Don't) Take My Wife. Please.
- Gaydar Check Needed on Tailgate Party Antics
- Gay/Straight Comedy Debate: What Are You Laughing ...
- Straight Guy's Mix Tapes: Goodbye to You
- Gay/Straight Dessert Debate: Check Out Our Quads!
- Things Straight Guy Hates Immediately: The Sun Roa...
- Dog Days of Summer: Gay Guy Bites off More Than He...
- Go, Daddy, Go!
- Big Gay Ice Cream Truck
- Wake the Eff Up, Dagwood! A Continuing Saga...
- Straight Guy Hall of Shame: Wrong Tool for the Job...
- Back to the Blog
- Remembering John Hughes
- Gay / Straight Flashback: Cheers' Boys in the Bar
- I'm Grudgingly Acceptable. I Can Live with That.
- Must've Been a Beautiful Baby... But It's Gonna Co...
- ▼ August (22)
- ► 2008 (148)