Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Miller "Innovations" Suppress Flamboyancy
What, exactly, are you trying to say, Miller? Since you've labeled yourself as the "Champagne of Beers," why fear sophistication and hoity-toity-ness? As for credibility, you blew that one with your "unpturned" typo. Let's keep the product-tasters and the copy editors at different ends of the hall from now on.
I hate to break it to you, Miller, but there are hundreds of beers "straighter" than High Life.
What's your take readers? Funny? Mean? Homophobic?
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- Homo Depot?
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Is That a Wide-Angle Lens O...
- Finally, A Wardrobe Malfunction That a Gay Guy Can...
- Straight Guy Hall of Badassery: No Fear Edition
- HBO is Gayest TV
- My Blog Broke My Boyfriend: Gay Guy Lament
- To Love, Honor, and Shake What Your Momma Gave You...
- Family Road Trip Muscles Through to the End
- The Gay/Straight Roomate Debate
- Stockholm Syndrome: Straight Guy is 99% Gay
- GG/SG Adwatch: Matchbox Boys and Their Toys
- Family Reunion Surprise: When the Party's Not a Pa...
- On the Road With Gay Guy and His Parents: Day Two
- Straight Guy Hall of Badassery: Newsbrief
- "Straightening Up" the Apartment? A Gay Guy's Guid...
- Straight Guy Hall of Shame: Tit for Tat
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Straight Guys Ruin Everythi...
- Nest Wrecking Hurts Everyone, Linda! Gay/Straight ...
- Straight Guys / Gay Movie
- Gaydar Check Needed on Straight Marriage Proposal
- Michael Jackson's Orientation?: "I'm Not Like Othe...
- Mrs. Slocombe: Yes, We Were Served, Thank You : A ...
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Miller "Innovations" Suppre...
- Camp Camp
- Gay Guy/Staight Guy Gym Class: Spin Me Round Like ...
- MJ Tribute
- ▼ July (26)
- ► 2008 (148)