"Do Your Believe that Marraige Should Only Take Place Between. . . CLICK"

Readers,

My mail box filled up while I was away on vacation. Here's a few of the e-mails.

Straight Guy and I received an interesting e-mail from frequent commenter and fellow blogger, Kathryn. Interesting that it came at the same time of California's Prop 8 decision.

Kathryn writes:

"A little FYI: I just got a call from 202.461.3460.
It was an automated poll. Asked if I was registered to vote in NY. (Yes.)
Asked "Do you believe that marriage should only take place between a man and a wo---"
CLICK.
(I hung up)
Obviously, I had a feeling what was coming. . . . "

Kathryn, thanks for being quick with the click.

--Gay Guy

2 comments:

Straight Guy said...

I get these every once in a while. Unless they are from the Post or Newsweek, it's much more fun to throw bad data at them. I try to give them the exact profile they are looking for EXCEPT to vehemently disagree with the one point they they are trying to capture.

kathryn said...

I would have done that had I realized at the time that it was *automated*! I thought it was some guy on speakerphone...it wasn't until I googled it that I realized they're done sans live people these days. I wud've had a blast with it if I'd only known....

Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive