Straight Guy gave me a lift to the airport on Friday to help me begin my Memorial Day Weekend getaway to visit a friend. He inquired about our plans. I said that I knew we were going to an art exhibit and having brunch.
SG gave me a slow burn look.
"Oh," he said. "Gaycation."
Was it the brunch?
P.S.: Straight Guy: We are going to a baseball game this afternoon. Do I get any straight cred for that?
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- Collect All 50!
- Respondez S'il Vous Gay or Straight
- Straight Guy Hall of Shame: Summertime Edition
- Good Try, Mr. Chips
- "Do Your Believe that Marraige Should Only Take Pl...
- Straight Guys Delaying Economic Rebound
- Going for Broke -- Morally and Financially
- The Family Circus Has Subtext?!?!
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Flings and Little Gays
- Gay Guy is Back Online!
- So Many Options, So Little Time
- First Rule of Straight Guy Club: You Do Not Talk A...
- Rock On, Gay Idol
- Amnesia On Demand: Gay Thing or Guy Thing?
- Dom DeLuise, Never the Straightman
- Pope's Posse: Adding Some Miss to the Swiss
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Hot Sex Sells
- Niagra Falls for My People, Too: Gays Get Honeymoo...
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2008 (148)