Let's go halfsies on this. It's perfect for your dinner parties, and perfect for my after parties... An ornate black-lacquered dining room table with a floral centerpiece that, when turned, transforms it into a regulation ping-pong table. We both win.
You can tell this is a top-notch product because they suggest serving some sort of red wine in a champagne glass with your hamburger and fries. Then, you play ping-pong in your cocktail attire. Which Bond movie was that from?
Right now it's only available in Shanghai.
Shutting down the gift guide for a while until I stockpile another batch of this nonsense.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- Suzanne, Sophia, or Charlotte: Games Straight Men ...
- Divas vs. Hoots: Gay Icons Who Make Straight Men U...
- Dead Poets Society Protest: "Hating on Everyone"
- Bea Arthur, Golden Girl, Gay Buddy, Dies at 86
- Shakespeare. Rhymes With Queer?
- Gathering Storm of Hot Air
- Manly Man Names: Gay/Straight Guy Shortcomings?
- Does This Bib Make Me Look Hot?
- Collar Stays: Gay/Straight Haberdashery 911
- Helluva Town
- Gays Don't Care About Beer?
- Iowa and Same-Sex Marriage Means American Gothic C...
- Peep Show
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Progressive or Subversive?
- Flirting With Disaster?
- Checking Our Equipment
- Gay/Straight Sniff and Mate
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Sex Sells
- Guys Gone Wild = Guys Gone Gay
- Gay / Straight Advice: Sleepover Secrets
- Girls Gone Wild? OK . . . Guys Gone Wild? Gay.
- Rained In
- Straight Guy Gift Guide, Day 5: Dining Room Ping-P...
- ▼ April (23)
- ► 2008 (148)