As Straight Guy mentioned, he and I are out of town on a work assignment. It's tough. Not only is it long hours with little sleep, it involves playing Dress Up Ken all day and night. Yes, it's true: Straight Guy is wearing dress shoes this week. He looks quite dapper, may I add.
Late this afternoon, Straight Guy calls my hotel room. " Gay Guy," he says. "Straight Guy here. Do you bring any . . uhm . . . uhm . . . what are they called? Those pointy things. You know, that go in your shirt/"
"Ah, collar stays," say I. "Yes, I packed collar stays."
Straight Guy swung by my hotel room on his way out. I think he was impressed that I yanked the stays out of the shirt I was wearing to give to him.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- Suzanne, Sophia, or Charlotte: Games Straight Men ...
- Divas vs. Hoots: Gay Icons Who Make Straight Men U...
- Dead Poets Society Protest: "Hating on Everyone"
- Bea Arthur, Golden Girl, Gay Buddy, Dies at 86
- Shakespeare. Rhymes With Queer?
- Gathering Storm of Hot Air
- Manly Man Names: Gay/Straight Guy Shortcomings?
- Does This Bib Make Me Look Hot?
- Collar Stays: Gay/Straight Haberdashery 911
- Helluva Town
- Gays Don't Care About Beer?
- Iowa and Same-Sex Marriage Means American Gothic C...
- Peep Show
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Progressive or Subversive?
- Flirting With Disaster?
- Checking Our Equipment
- Gay/Straight Sniff and Mate
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Sex Sells
- Guys Gone Wild = Guys Gone Gay
- Gay / Straight Advice: Sleepover Secrets
- Girls Gone Wild? OK . . . Guys Gone Wild? Gay.
- Rained In
- Straight Guy Gift Guide, Day 5: Dining Room Ping-P...
- ▼ April (23)
- ► 2008 (148)