And, congrats to Milk screenwriter Dustin Lance Black for his Oscar.
He gave a beautiful and moving acceptance speech with a lot of message. (He's a writer, of course it was great.)
Read an excerpt.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- Gay Rights Epicenter Named Historic Site
- Straight vs. Gay: Getting Ready to Go Out
- The Kindest or Unkindest Cut?
- Straight Guy Style
- Gay/Straight Advice: Crushing on Best Friend
- You, Too, Dustin
- Congrats, Sean
- Gay / Straight Advice: Another Bro No-No
- Stimulus Package
- Tears and Tiaras for Gay Guys
- Blogosphere Buzz: Beard Head
- I Always Thought "Bros Before Hos" Was Kind of Gay...
- Not Carnevale, Not Mardi Gras. . . . It's. . . It'...
- Things That Make You Go Ughhh
- Pets Who Want To Kill Themselves
- For Better or Worse
- The Call of the Mini-Van
- Pepsi Max Poll
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Pepsi Max... More Straight ...
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Gay Love Shaq?
- Nice to Meet You, Mr. Springsteen, But Around Here...
- Gay / Straight Advice Roundup
- Men of Austen: Not Zombies. Nor Gay, But British A...
- ▼ February (23)
- ► 2008 (148)