I Always Thought "Bros Before Hos" Was Kind of Gay
Thanks to these guys for making my point. Yes, sometimes new girlfriends (and boyfriends) can annoy long-time friends. But I've always said that real friends don't hold their friends back when it comes to the pursuit of the opposite sex. If they "protest too much" then they have issues of their own.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- Gay Rights Epicenter Named Historic Site
- Straight vs. Gay: Getting Ready to Go Out
- The Kindest or Unkindest Cut?
- Straight Guy Style
- Gay/Straight Advice: Crushing on Best Friend
- You, Too, Dustin
- Congrats, Sean
- Gay / Straight Advice: Another Bro No-No
- Stimulus Package
- Tears and Tiaras for Gay Guys
- Blogosphere Buzz: Beard Head
- I Always Thought "Bros Before Hos" Was Kind of Gay...
- Not Carnevale, Not Mardi Gras. . . . It's. . . It'...
- Things That Make You Go Ughhh
- Pets Who Want To Kill Themselves
- For Better or Worse
- The Call of the Mini-Van
- Pepsi Max Poll
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Pepsi Max... More Straight ...
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Gay Love Shaq?
- Nice to Meet You, Mr. Springsteen, But Around Here...
- Gay / Straight Advice Roundup
- Men of Austen: Not Zombies. Nor Gay, But British A...
- ▼ February (23)
- ► 2008 (148)