George Mason University, located outside of Washington, D.C., has elected a student who is gay and a drag performer as its Homecoming Queen. Read a story. A fresh twist on a tired tradition.
I always found that being gay was the best excuse to avoid such traditions as Homecoming. The problem with cultural trailblazers is that they leave the rest of us no place to hide out.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- Gay Rights Epicenter Named Historic Site
- Straight vs. Gay: Getting Ready to Go Out
- The Kindest or Unkindest Cut?
- Straight Guy Style
- Gay/Straight Advice: Crushing on Best Friend
- You, Too, Dustin
- Congrats, Sean
- Gay / Straight Advice: Another Bro No-No
- Stimulus Package
- Tears and Tiaras for Gay Guys
- Blogosphere Buzz: Beard Head
- I Always Thought "Bros Before Hos" Was Kind of Gay...
- Not Carnevale, Not Mardi Gras. . . . It's. . . It'...
- Things That Make You Go Ughhh
- Pets Who Want To Kill Themselves
- For Better or Worse
- The Call of the Mini-Van
- Pepsi Max Poll
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Pepsi Max... More Straight ...
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Gay Love Shaq?
- Nice to Meet You, Mr. Springsteen, But Around Here...
- Gay / Straight Advice Roundup
- Men of Austen: Not Zombies. Nor Gay, But British A...
- ▼ February (23)
- ► 2008 (148)