Where's the Party?
I put some trash down the chute this morning. In the recycling bin was a paper grocery bag with at least four or five empty boxes condom boxes in it (plus some other recyclables).
Sorry the picture isn't so good, but if it's impolite enough to photograph your neighbors' trash, styling it for a photo shoot is over the top.
I'm glad that my neighbors (which unit?) are taking good care of their health or doing thoughtful family planning. I tried to calculate the number of individual condoms, but I didn't want get caught poking through the trash for details. At any rate, it indicates a lot of sex.
I hate show offs.
Or were the condoms party favors? (Where was my invite?) Trick or treat goodies?
Readers, do you buy everything in bulk?
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Not Just Another Day at the Mall
- More on It Gets Better: True Colors
- Where's the Party?
- Product Watch: We Did Not Ask for Special Kleenex
- Gay Meets Straight: Punch Line or Sucker Punch?
- Are You There, David Lynch? It's Me, Gay Guy.
- Announcing: Gay Ads | Straight Ads
- Straight Guy Somewhere Writes Some Kind of Headlin...
- Straight Guys Ruin Everything: Glee
- Viral Video: Alec Baldwin Asks, Had Enough? Fight ...
- To Love, Honor, and -- Most Definitely -- Obey
- Things Straight Guy Hates Immediately: Lip Balm Ed...
- Straight Guy Surrenders, Interweb Wins... Again
- Update on It Gets Better: Gay Guy/Straight Guy Adv...
- Hall of Badassery: You Might Die, But It Might Be ...
- Gay/Straight Advice: It Gets Better
- Gay Meets Straight: Tips for Strips
- Ad Watch: Everyone's Gay In Amsterdam... Deal With...
- Go A Little Bit Crazy: Ozz v. Phelps
- Reader Survey: If I Only Had a Voice
- Not My Gay-List Life
- NFL: Pretty(?) in Pink
- ▼ October (22)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)