Kleenex Mansize, for those voluminous -- yet virile -- tears that creep out during a late night screening of Brian's Song.
No. Do not need. They already invented Kleenex for men. It's called toilet paper.
Apparently, this is an actual product in the UK. I'm reluctant to dig into the question of why they thought men needed supersized tissues in the first place.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Not Just Another Day at the Mall
- More on It Gets Better: True Colors
- Where's the Party?
- Product Watch: We Did Not Ask for Special Kleenex
- Gay Meets Straight: Punch Line or Sucker Punch?
- Are You There, David Lynch? It's Me, Gay Guy.
- Announcing: Gay Ads | Straight Ads
- Straight Guy Somewhere Writes Some Kind of Headlin...
- Straight Guys Ruin Everything: Glee
- Viral Video: Alec Baldwin Asks, Had Enough? Fight ...
- To Love, Honor, and -- Most Definitely -- Obey
- Things Straight Guy Hates Immediately: Lip Balm Ed...
- Straight Guy Surrenders, Interweb Wins... Again
- Update on It Gets Better: Gay Guy/Straight Guy Adv...
- Hall of Badassery: You Might Die, But It Might Be ...
- Gay/Straight Advice: It Gets Better
- Gay Meets Straight: Tips for Strips
- Ad Watch: Everyone's Gay In Amsterdam... Deal With...
- Go A Little Bit Crazy: Ozz v. Phelps
- Reader Survey: If I Only Had a Voice
- Not My Gay-List Life
- NFL: Pretty(?) in Pink
- ▼ October (22)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)