To Love, Honor, and -- Most Definitely -- Obey
This is "'Til Death Do Us Part" by jewelry artist Kate Bauman. It speaks for itself (as most knuckle dusters do). Though I suppose anyone on the receiving end of this would probably be the one who purchased it in the first place. Karma.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Not Just Another Day at the Mall
- More on It Gets Better: True Colors
- Where's the Party?
- Product Watch: We Did Not Ask for Special Kleenex
- Gay Meets Straight: Punch Line or Sucker Punch?
- Are You There, David Lynch? It's Me, Gay Guy.
- Announcing: Gay Ads | Straight Ads
- Straight Guy Somewhere Writes Some Kind of Headlin...
- Straight Guys Ruin Everything: Glee
- Viral Video: Alec Baldwin Asks, Had Enough? Fight ...
- To Love, Honor, and -- Most Definitely -- Obey
- Things Straight Guy Hates Immediately: Lip Balm Ed...
- Straight Guy Surrenders, Interweb Wins... Again
- Update on It Gets Better: Gay Guy/Straight Guy Adv...
- Hall of Badassery: You Might Die, But It Might Be ...
- Gay/Straight Advice: It Gets Better
- Gay Meets Straight: Tips for Strips
- Ad Watch: Everyone's Gay In Amsterdam... Deal With...
- Go A Little Bit Crazy: Ozz v. Phelps
- Reader Survey: If I Only Had a Voice
- Not My Gay-List Life
- NFL: Pretty(?) in Pink
- ▼ October (22)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)