Hey, Gay Guy,
We've covered the straight beer vs. gay wine debate in some our first posts (here and here). But new data from Gallup shows that beer is back to a double-digit lead over wine as America's favorite drink. (Back in '05, wine surged past beer in a one-year anomaly, probably based on the influence of the movie "Sideways.")
But, for the over-50 crowd, wine has long been the top pick. (Here's the link to the full story.)
So, here's the tough question Gay Guy. Do you drink wine because you are gay, or because you are old?
Oops, gotta run.
[Door slams. The sound of quick steps fading away.]
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- ► 2009 (267)
- Straight Ledes, Gay WIns
- I'll Have the Chateau Latrobe
- Brideshead Revisited... Revisited..... Revisited
- Keeping Crack Legal
- Gay Guy Heel Thyself? Horn of Plenty?
- Defending the Batman
- Less Filling, Tastes Like Shoe
- To the Summit of Mt. Mignon!
- My Casual Fridays Are Officially Ruined!
- Gay Guy / Straight Guy / Mummer Guy
- "16... 16.... Do I Hear 17?.... Going once.....
- Twitter Twister
- Hadji and Bandit Know, But They Won't Tell
- Gay is Good, So Filter it Out
- What Not to Admit
- No Woman, Yes Cry
- ▼ July (16)