No Woman, Yes Cry
Limited edition photo book by British photographer Sam Taylor-Wood features famous men crying. At only 56 pages, it's already out of print and selling for almost $500. Yikes.
Many of the reviews struggle to find a deeper meaning in the collection, but the subjects are all professional actors, right? Whether they are truly sad, method acting, or flat-out faking, these are photos of men at work.
I'm trying to think of something insightful, funny, or mean-spirited to say here, but, oh heck, I think I'll just give Ed Harris a hug.
Any thoughts or favorites, GG?
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- ► 2009 (267)
- Straight Ledes, Gay WIns
- I'll Have the Chateau Latrobe
- Brideshead Revisited... Revisited..... Revisited
- Keeping Crack Legal
- Gay Guy Heel Thyself? Horn of Plenty?
- Defending the Batman
- Less Filling, Tastes Like Shoe
- To the Summit of Mt. Mignon!
- My Casual Fridays Are Officially Ruined!
- Gay Guy / Straight Guy / Mummer Guy
- "16... 16.... Do I Hear 17?.... Going once.....
- Twitter Twister
- Hadji and Bandit Know, But They Won't Tell
- Gay is Good, So Filter it Out
- What Not to Admit
- No Woman, Yes Cry
- ▼ July (16)