Just right for Mother's Day, here's a clip from the Fabulous Beekman Boys website. Watch the clip.
The Beekman Boys are Josh Kilmer-Purcell and Brent Ridge, two Manhattanites who turned their weekend place in the country into full-time farming, books, a Planet Green reality show, and a couple of Williams-Sonoma deals.
Got goat-milk soap?
The show is just okay -- the reality TV tone washes out a genuinely interesting story. But, I met Josh and Brent at a food fest this year, so that makes watching it fun. (Yes, I am a celebrity whore.)
In this clip, Josh's mom gives him a flavor of her long ago life as a single woman. Call the clip "cruising for man meat with mom." Nice.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- Ad Watch: Put It On! Put It On!
- Ad Watch: Coming Home vs Coming Out
- Hall of Badassery: Do-It-Yourself Levee
- Gay Guy Post Card
- Straight Guys Ruin Everything: Facebook Edition
- Media Watch: The Ambiguously Gay Duo -- They're AL...
- Gaydar Check: Hail to the Chief
- The Long, Sad, Slow Emasculation of Ted Forth
- Hi, Mom
- "Touch My Junk!:" Gay Guy/Straight Guy Rallying Ca...
- ▼ May (10)
- ► 2010 (195)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)