Gay Guy Post Card
Here's hoping that all is well with you. My vacay is the best! I am really happy. However, this European keyboard is a little hard to figure out. . . .
Rome is absolutely wonderful. History and beauty are everywhere. Churches, too. With churches come priests. Rome being the center of the Catholic world, priests are everywhere.
I know that I am shallow, and I know this will sound tragically shallow. . . but there are some hot priests here. Smoking hot. These guys could fill the pews back home. Young, too. There was one guy in all his priest garb, black shirt, collar, black jacket, wearing skinny jeans. Hot.
I even got the 2012 Hot Priests Calendar. This is completely legit. I am not making this up.
Shallow, I know. But, a travelogue is a travelogue.
Lest you fear, I have soaked of plenty of art, history and culture, and plenty of food. I am off for one last dose of ancient ruins before I take off for Florence tomorrow.
I will try to fire off another post soon.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- Ad Watch: Put It On! Put It On!
- Ad Watch: Coming Home vs Coming Out
- Hall of Badassery: Do-It-Yourself Levee
- Gay Guy Post Card
- Straight Guys Ruin Everything: Facebook Edition
- Media Watch: The Ambiguously Gay Duo -- They're AL...
- Gaydar Check: Hail to the Chief
- The Long, Sad, Slow Emasculation of Ted Forth
- Hi, Mom
- "Touch My Junk!:" Gay Guy/Straight Guy Rallying Ca...
- ▼ May (10)
- ► 2010 (195)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)