Gaydar Check: Hail to the Chief
I'm getting back in the game after a few crazy weeks of work travel. I'll need to pick up the pace as GG is almost out the door for a fabulous vacation overseas. Safe travels, GG. (I'm proud to be your emergency contact. Though your passport photo is definitely a "straight guy special." We'll have to work on that.)
Readers, check out the photo above. Best Week Ever captions it: "Some guy met President Obama and went all Jim Jay Bullock on him, extending his wrist like the regal thing he is, while also giving his best OMFGGGFace."
Wow. Are Jim Jay Bullock references still effective at inferring super sassy gayness?
But yes, my sub-par gaydar pinged on this, too. Fair or foul?
Note: Blogger went down yesterday and my Sally Forth post (below) was lost and reposted. I think we lost some comments as they rebuilt the entire system. Sorry about that.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- Ad Watch: Put It On! Put It On!
- Ad Watch: Coming Home vs Coming Out
- Hall of Badassery: Do-It-Yourself Levee
- Gay Guy Post Card
- Straight Guys Ruin Everything: Facebook Edition
- Media Watch: The Ambiguously Gay Duo -- They're AL...
- Gaydar Check: Hail to the Chief
- The Long, Sad, Slow Emasculation of Ted Forth
- Hi, Mom
- "Touch My Junk!:" Gay Guy/Straight Guy Rallying Ca...
- ▼ May (10)
- ► 2010 (195)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)