This was on the back cover of Entertainment Weekly.
Don't look right at it! You'll burn your retinas!
Two questions: (1) What's the target audience demographic for this show, again? And, (2) where's my SPF 45 sunscreen?
Does this look "real" to anyone?
Oh, note to copywriters: There are lots of options other than "love" them or "love to hate" them. How about something in "not falling for it" or the "intrigued but intimidated" range?
Nice try Showtime. Still not enough to make me switch from HBO, even if Bill Maher is taking the rest of the summer off.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Viral Video: Sassy Gay Friend Strikes Again!
- Ad Watch: Translation Needed. Anyone Speak Gay/Fre...
- Gay Guy's First Gay Wedding: Champagne? Yes. Bouqu...
- Ad Watch: Straight Guys Ruin Everything - Internat...
- Straight Guy Hall of Shame: "31 Inches from Tip to...
- Gay, Straight, or Something Else?: Fancy Robot Bed...
- Straight Guy Hall of Shame: Is That Your Coccyx, o...
- Varla Jean Merman, I Love You
- Straight Guy FYI: Hey Baby, Wanna Play?
- Viral Video: Pure Testosterone and Mahem
- Boulevard of Broken Beads: Gay Guy's Pride Parade ...
- Ad Watch: The Real L Word... Nice Stems
- Come as You Are... No Tomatoes, Please
- The Busty Bait and Switch
- Summer Fashion Update: Trunk. Show.
- Gay/Straight Viral Vid: Gay McD's Ad Gets Spoofed,...
- Gay/Straight Viral Video: Love and/or Marriage
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Expect the Unexpected, I Gu...
- Gay/Straight Viral Video: Boy Toy
- ▼ June (19)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)