Gay, Straight, or Something Else?: Fancy Robot Bed
"The four figures at the corners represent women of France, Spain, Italy and Greece. With clever mechanisms, the statues were able to wink and wave fans and fly whisks." Source
Can't nail this one down. Only a lonely straight guy could brainstorm the idea of getting fanned to sleep by nude, winking, robot ladies. But there's also an over-the-top fabulousness to the execution, what with all that rococo trim and a "music box that played a thirty minute interlude from Gounod's Faust."
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Viral Video: Sassy Gay Friend Strikes Again!
- Ad Watch: Translation Needed. Anyone Speak Gay/Fre...
- Gay Guy's First Gay Wedding: Champagne? Yes. Bouqu...
- Ad Watch: Straight Guys Ruin Everything - Internat...
- Straight Guy Hall of Shame: "31 Inches from Tip to...
- Gay, Straight, or Something Else?: Fancy Robot Bed...
- Straight Guy Hall of Shame: Is That Your Coccyx, o...
- Varla Jean Merman, I Love You
- Straight Guy FYI: Hey Baby, Wanna Play?
- Viral Video: Pure Testosterone and Mahem
- Boulevard of Broken Beads: Gay Guy's Pride Parade ...
- Ad Watch: The Real L Word... Nice Stems
- Come as You Are... No Tomatoes, Please
- The Busty Bait and Switch
- Summer Fashion Update: Trunk. Show.
- Gay/Straight Viral Vid: Gay McD's Ad Gets Spoofed,...
- Gay/Straight Viral Video: Love and/or Marriage
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Expect the Unexpected, I Gu...
- Gay/Straight Viral Video: Boy Toy
- ▼ June (19)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)