Straight Guy --
Long time GG/SG reader "Straight in Upstate" writes that he was caught completely unaware of and bewildered by the "Bromance" phenomena. Like we're making it up. . . in the great tradition of Big Foot or the Loch Ness monster.
Here's the Bromance make-up lesson: Let the banter between McSteamy and McHotty on Gray's Anatomy (April 24 episode is as good an example as any) be your primer.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- ► 2009 (267)
- Straight Snapshot: Addicted to "Gimme" Caps
- Spittin' Image
- Anatomy of a Bromance
- Sci-Fi Sex-Ed
- Step Away from the Glockenspiel, Gay Guy
- Anonymous Sources
- Speedo, We Know
- You Complete Me, Bro.
- Congrats, Straight But Fabulous
- Potayto, Potahto, Tomayto, Tomahto
- How Do You Spell "Norelco Beard Trimmer"?
- Beware The 11-Wides of March
- Bromance. Novel?
- Isn't it Bromantic?
- Thou Shall Not be Unproductive
- Reel Love
- Strange Bedfellows
- How Gay is Your... ahem... Ride?
- ▼ April (18)